- 200ml (½ tall glass) coconut milk
- 4 tbsp coconut milk yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed, sunflower and pumpkin seed (we used Linwoods)
- 120g (¼ bag) frozen mango chunks
- 1 passion fruit, to finish (optional)
Measure all the ingredients or use a tall glass for speed – they don’t have to be exact. Put them into a blender and blitz until smooth. Pour into 1 tall glass (you’ll have enough for a top up) or two short tumblers. Cut the passion fruit in half, if using, and scrape the seeds on top.
Recipe from bbcgoodfood.com